College Savings

We provide advice on 529 and Coverdell ESA plan for your children's college savings.

College Saving Plans

You can establish a college saving accounts, such as Section 529 Account or Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) for yourself or your children and contribute your after-tax earnings in those accounts. You can then investment these savings in various investment in various investment portfolios, grow them tax-free and withdraw them tax-free to pay for qualified educational expenses, such as tuition fees. You can contribute up to $2,000 per child in Coverdell ESA account and unlimited amount to 529 plan (could be subject to gift tax). This way, you can secure the educational expenses for yourself or your children in future so that they don’t have to get student loan or may be unwilling to go to college due to difficulty to pay expenses.

How can we help?

We advise our clients about the needs and significance of Coverdell ESA and Section 529 plans based on their income level, number of children going to college in future, wealth, and other necessary factors. We guide clients to establish the account with a broker-dealer or a financial institution, help them to invest their savings in various investment portfolios, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETF) as applicable, and help them for withdrawal whenever needed. We periodically advice our clients about college saving plans and further requirements.